- 24 hour cancellation policy for single appointments
- 48 hour cancellation policy for spa packages or mobile services
- Failure to notify Sakihta of your cancellation will result in 100% late cancellation charge. Groupon Vouchers will be redeemed.
- If there is history of late cancellations or ‘NO Show’, any future bookings will need to be secured with a credit card
Our clinicians time is as equally important as our clients. Late arrivals can impact both our clinicians and other clients, therefore if you are running late:
- Please advise us if you are going to be late
- Appointments will still need to end at the scheduled time as to not impact other clients, therefore your treatment may have to be shortened
- If you are more than 20 minutes late your appointment will need to be rebooked and there may be a charge
- Credit Card
- Way Spa gift certificates/cards
- Groupon Vouchers
*Prices for services are subject to change without notice
GST is included in all prices for services
Right to Refuse Services
To maintain the safety of our therapists, patrons, and other staff members, Sakihta Aromatherapy & Holistic Skin Care reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
This includes but is not limited to anyone who requests treatments or services that are outside our scope of practice. We will also exercise this right if any client: arrives for treatment under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs; is displaying aggressive or abusive nature to staff or other patrons; has a communicable or infectious illness/ disease.
General Policies and Information
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment to ensure all paperwork and client forms are filled out so service can start on time
- Clients must be 12 years of age or older. All minors must have parent/guardian in attendance
- To ensure the atmosphere remains calming and relaxing, we ask that all cell phones are turned off or to silent during treatments
- The practitioners at Sakihta Aromatherapy & Holistic Skic Care are clinical Aromatherapists. We are not Registered Massage Therapists. Please feel free to contact an RMT if you are looking for that modality. Clients will not be able to claim receipts under the Health Insurance Plan under RMT.